- Relate Metrics Across the Entire Stack in the Common Datastore for IT Performance and Operations Analytics
- Guarantee Performance for Digitalization, Private/Hybrid Clouds and DevOps
- Optimize Density, Capacity and Site Reliability for your Private and Hybrid Clouds
- Deliver Custom IT Dashboards in the BI Tool of Your Choice
Enable IT Operations Analytics with All of Your Monitoring and Capacity Metrics Together in One Data Store
- Streams of metrics from platforms (like VMware vSphere) and Application Performance Management tools (like AppDynamics, Dynatrace, and ExtraHop) are continuously captured in real time
- The graph (topology map) for each object (data center, physical machine, virtual machine, application, tier and transaction) is computed and stored over time
- Metrics are continuously aggregated, statistics and anomalies are continuously computed
- All metrics and relationships are kept up to date in a real-time scale-out RAM based column store which has ODBC/JDBC API’s
- Use the BI tool of your choice (Tableau, Qlik, Birst, R, SAS, etc.) to build live custom dashboards and reports
Every Transaction Mapped to its Virtual and Physical Infrastructure
- Digital Transformation puts more or all of your critical business processes online
- Today your existing systems do not work as well as they should nor do they perform as well as they should
- Today you have siloed management tools and data (end user experience, transaction, application, virtual server, physical server, network, storage).
- Nothing knits disparate sources of data together into an intelligent, actionable whole
- You do not know where in your physical and virtual infrastructure the applications and transactions you care about are running
- With OpsDataStore, you get constantly updated topology maps for every datastore, physical server, virtual server, application and transaction
- With OpsDataStore, anomalies are automatically calculated for transactions and the infrastructure that supports them
Optimize Density without Impacting Critical Business Transactions and Realize Significant CAPEX and OPEX Savings
- Find Zombie VM’s in your VMware environment with a sophisticated Multi-Factor Exception Analysis. See the video.
- Reclaim wasted capacity and save money on host OPEX and licensing
- Utilize APM metrics from tools like AppDynamics (see the video), Dynatrace (see the video) and ExtraHop to ensure that capacity optimization does not impact business critical transactions.
- Use analytics to “Play Offense” and prevent performance and capacity problems in your enviornment.
- Drive hard financial savings without risk to service performance of your critical transactions and applications
Live Business Value Dashboards in Tableau, Qlik, Birst, SAS, R, etc.
- Today you cannot access your IT data from either the infrastructure layer or the application layer in popular BI tools like Tableau
- OpsDataStore organizes all IT data and relationships in a live ODBC/JDBC compatible RAM based column store that scales out as the dataset grows
- All BI tools that support ODBC/JDBC are supported (Birst, Excel, Tableau, Qlik, R, SAS, etc.)
- All of your OpsDataStore dashboards are provided to you as Tableau workbooks – and easily extended by you
- You can implement “Self-Service BI” for IT data allowing your constituents to build their own dashboards and immediately meet their needs themselves
- You can easily produce Business Value Dashboards by combining our IT data with your business data